Virtual Tour – Video
Farnum Center is a comprehensive alcohol and other drug treatment facility with state-of-the-art accommodations. Throughout the day our clients participate in educational classes, meetings, group discussions, seminars, and special presentations. They also enjoy recreational activities, music programs, meditation, and more.
Here at Farnum Center, we strive to provide a home away from home where our clients can focus entirely on their treatment and recovery.
Facility Information & Amenities:
- Beautifully furnished, two bedroom suites each equipped with a private bathroom.
- A private campus with amenities such as an in-ground pool, sand volleyball court, and basketball court for our clients to enjoy during their stay.
- Off-site trips including museums, outside meetings, recreational sports, and other recovery events.
- The first stand-alone medical detox unit and inpatient services unit in the state.
- 24-hour staffing
- An in-house staff of chefs to prepare healthy and delicious meals for your stay.
Services offered at this location:
140 Queen City Ave. Manchester, NH 03103
- Farnum Center (Manchester, NH) offers gender-specific treatment on a three-acre site which includes a pool, basketball courts, volleyball courts, workout rooms, acupuncture and yoga. It is the State's only stand alone medical detox with medical doctors certified in addiction treatment and 24-hour nursing.
- Ray House (Franklin, NH) focuses on treatment for veterans and first responders. Located on 15-acres of farmland near a river, Ray House offers exercise, music room, acupuncture, yoga, and volleyball courts. Private rooms are available.
- Webster Place (Franklin, NH) is across the street from The Ray House and offers the same amenities as well as gender-specific accomodations for those in need of support after medical detox.